If you are asked to evaluate for any mark allocation less than 8 this will be a point marked answer, therefore…
- you do not have to put description into this response and if you do it will not be credited – you will be wasting your time.
- your answer should focus on strengths and weaknesses of agency theory
- you should include research evidence in your answer (with accurate data)
- you should also include comments about whether or not agency theory is able to explain real world events
- you may compare agency theory with another explanation of obedience such as Authoritarian personality theory and show how agency theory is either a better or worse theory.
- you do not need competing arguments or a conclusion in a point marked answer however your chains of reasons still need to be well developed as you need to write quite a lot at A Level even for one mark.