Skip to content
- Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative data
- Explain strengths and limitations of a qualitative approach to research
- To what extent can findings be generalized from qualitative studies
- Discuss ethical considerations in qualitative research
- Discuss sampling techniques appropriate to qualitative research (for example, purposive sampling, snowball sampling).
- Explain effects of participant expectations and researcher bias in qualitative research.
- Explain the importance of credibility in qualitative research.
- Explain the effect of triangulation on the credibility/trustworthiness of qualitative research.
- Explain reflexivity in qualitative research