For all three topics in the sociocultural approach, and with reference to research studies, HL students should study the following.
- How globalization may influence behaviour.
- The effect of the interaction of local and global influences on behaviour.
- Methods used to study the influence of globalization on behaviour.
- Define what is meant by globlisation (2)
- How many people are now living in countries other than the one they were born in?
- How many refugees are there in the world and which countries did they come from and end up in?
- You may like to watch …
- the video clip from your OUP book p.244
- the film Syrian School: https://vimeo.com/9578936